3250 Airport Way S #609
Connected by a passion for artistry and empowered by the innovation of our people, we handcraft personalized art and framing solutions. Northwest Framing has been locally owned and operated since 1974, and services the industry through three unique divisions that include Internet Fulfillment Services, Commercial/Contract Design and Manufacturing, and operate 19 retail stores across Oregon and Washington. As a leading provider to nationally recognized business partners, Northwest Framing is uniquely positioned in the industry for continued growth, and to expand opportunities for its colleagues.
Learn more about NWF by copying and pasting this link!
Work Location – Seattle, WA
Compensation: Minimum $50,000 annually dependent on experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401K, 401K Match, PTO, Holiday Pay, Jury and Bereavement pay and an Employee Assistant Program. Seven paid holidays a year.
POSITION – ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
This position is responsible for A/P and A/R systems, assorted general journal entries, assisting with month end close and helping with general office duties when asked. The successful candidate will demonstrate a customer first attitude, lives the company’s Mission and values, and contributes to a positive work environment.
Receive vendor invoices, enter invoices in the PO system and accounting system, research invoice and check issues.
Responsible for weekly check runs, filing of monthly and quarterly taxes, filing and yearly archival of filing paperwork.
Input of customer invoices into accounting system, collection and entry of customer payments, monthly statement creation and distribution, set up new accounts in software, and maintain credit applications.
Gross sales reports to landlords, responsible for postage and mail, order, and stock office supplies.
• Proficiency or knowledge of ACUMATICA is a big plus!!
• Works well in fast paced, deadline orientated environment.
• Experience with MS Excel, familiarity with MS Access, NESI, Microsoft teams.
• Willingness to assist with various administrative or other tasks whenever necessary.
• Excellent communication skills with co-workers, outside vendors on the phone, email or in person.
• Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Requires prolonged sitting and entry, including repetitive hand and wrist motion
• Requires occasional ability to safely lift item weighing up to 30 pounds
• Requires adherence to safety procedures and use of safety equipment to minimize risk and exposure
Please apply here:
Compensación: MIN $50,000 annually and dependent on experience
job title: Accounting Associate
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo