(olympia / thurston)
South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC) seeks highly motivated and qualified candidates for the position of adjunct or part-time faculty members in ESL who will:
• Place student success at the center of all decision-making.
• Engage with students, faculty, staff and administrators to create a community of learners.
• Seek opportunities for teaching and learning excellence.
• Embrace change, risk-taking and innovation.
• Respect the richness of diverse cultural values, beliefs and practices of others.
• Contribute to the technical and general education of students who will apply learning to the world of work and transfer their education to a university.
To view the complete job announcement and apply, please visit: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/spscc/jobs/3641780/adjunct-faculty-transition-studies-esl
Compensación: $980.00 per credit hour.
job title: Adjunct Faculty – Transition Studies/ESL
tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial