Our customers face all kinds of sticky problems, and you can help solve them! As an Application Specialist with Bron, you will provide support to new and existing customers through product knowledge and solution-based selling. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and work collaboratively with multiple departments to solve problems for the customers we serve.
You will know you’re a great fit for this position if you enjoy talking with customers, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and can work quickly and accurately against deadlines.
Who is Bron Tapes:
· Bron Tapes is the premier producer, distributor, and converter of pressure sensitive tapes, adhesives, and innovative solutions in North America.
· We pledge to provide our customers with exceptional service and quality products at competitive prices.
· We were founded in Denver, CO in 1977 and are proud to celebrate 45 years of success!
· We have 10 locations across the country and are growing!
Why Bron Tapes:
· Brand Recognition
· Salary plus uncapped commission
· Autonomy allowing you to leverage your entrepreneurial spirit
· Engaged leadership team
· Privately owned company with close knit collaborative environment
· Huge offering of specialty products with limited direct competition in Seattle area
· Learning Bron Tapes catalog of products and tape applications
· Making outbound sales calls to introduce and grow our business
· Assisting walk-in customers with product recommendations
· Supporting achievement of branch and corporate sales goals
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Valid driver’s license, vehicle and insurance
· Minimum 1-year customer service, retail, hospitality or sales experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Experience with HubSpot or other CRM desirable
· NetSuite or other large ERP experience desirable
· Successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
· Completion of a sales assessment
Bron Tapes offers a full benefits package after 60 days of employment.
· 401k with match (after 6 months of employment)
· Medical – UnitedHealthcare
· Dental – UnitedHealthcare
· Vision – UnitedHealthcare
· Flexible spending accounts
· Short and long term disability insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life insurance
· AFLAC plans (Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity)
· Norton LifeLock
· Legal Shield
· Paid vacation and sick time
Bron Tapes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bron Tapes does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Bron Tapes is an E-Verify employer.
job title: Application Specialist
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo