PART TIME PRE AND POST OP ASSISTANT
Department: TLC Organization: Reports to Site Manager
Status: Part Time/ON Call (up to 23 hrs/wk) Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Assure that the PCLI philosophy of quality and caring treatment of patients and staff is implemented in all daily surgical activities.
- Assist TLC RN in providing for a comfortable, non-stressful environment for the patients admission, postoperative, and discharge stages of their surgical experience
- Admit patient to TLC unit.
- Complete required documentation using the electronic health record program, Next Gen.
- Observe patients vital signs under supervision of CRNA and RN.
- Escort family and/or friends into viewing area at time of surgery and narrate the procedure for the video, as well as to observers.
- Order and stock supplies for TLC and anesthesia.
- Be available for quarterly cleaning of TLC unit.
- Travel in company vehicles and small planes to other sites. This is required when hired for corporate surgery or upon Supervisor request.
Availability to work within these days and hours REQUIRED:
Monday-Thursday 7:00 am-5:30 pm
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Knowledge and comfort with Microsoft
- Office programs, keyboarding
- Good listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pleasant, caring, cooperative attitude
- The ability to work with a team and to achieve common goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced setting with occasional long hours with limited breaks
- Good driving record with drivers motor vehicle record and criminal history check upon job offer
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Reach and stoop
- Climb stairs
- Acute hearing
- Good hand-eye coordination
WA Medical Assistant License fee provided
COVID-19 Vaccine may be required per your state guidelines
To apply, visit: Pre and Post Op Assistant – Part Time (paycomonline.net)
Compensación: 31.32 starting (includes 20% PT Diff)
job title: TLC Assistant
tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial