2506 N PROCTOR
Who we are:
• 30-year-old, local, growing restaurant company with 7 locations in the Seattle/Tacoma area.
• Scratch kitchen featuring Southwestern/ Mexican flavors.
• Fast paced high volume environment with very high standards.
• We run clean restaurants and employ multiple systems to keep them that way.
• We believe in training our staff to do things and treating people the right way.
• A fun stable environment that fosters teamwork and partnership amongst its employees.
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate: $18-26/hour + tips. Tips Average $3-$5 per hour
• Growth Opportunities – Approximately 50 percent of Cactus’ chef team were promoted from within.
• Healthcare Coverage – Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
• Pride: Great Yelp reviews and twice named Seattle Times top 10.
• Professional, caring and diverse environment—great place for women and minorities.
• Accrued sick time–able to use after 90 days of employment.
• Strong company culture.
Summary of Position:
• We are seeking someone who wants to take the next step in their career and be part of what we are building.
• We believe in teamwork, and you should as well. Experienced cooks are welcome, but
we are willing to move cooks around to better them and make room for new less experienced cooks.
• We work hard and expect that you do too.
• If you are looking for a restaurant where you can learn, grow ($), and work with great people this job is perfect for you!
• Weekends are important
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON: Cactus Restaurant (Proctor) 2506 N Proctor St, Tacoma 98406
E-mail your response to this ad.
Learn more about us www.cactusrestaurants.com
Our Purpose is to enable YOUR happiness at every opportunity. Happy employees make work enjoyable.
1. Accountability: We take personal responsibility for our actions.
2. Cleanliness: We are clean.
3. Communication: We communicate constructively, clearly, concisely, and timely.
4. Fiscal Responsibility: We are fiscally responsible.
5. Guest Focused: We engage each guest and are dedicated to exceeding their expectations.
6. Innovation: We embrace change and new processes with a positive attitude.
7. Integrity: We uphold high standards in all aspects of our business.
8. Passion: We are passionate people achieving extraordinary things.
9. Team Work: We support and respect each other and operate as a team without DRAMA!
Compensación: $18 – $26 / hr
job title: Line Cooks
tipo de empleo: opción del empleado