w 64th st cerca broadway
Cafe Fiorello is currently seeking DISHWASHERS!!!
Our Company has dedicated themselves to hospitality for over 35 years. We have multiple concepts, in New York City, and National Harbor, Maryland. This is an opportunity to join us, during an exciting time of growth, for the company.
At The Fireman Hospitality Group we honor the work of our Team, and provide an environment that recognizes their dedication to hospitality. Some of the benefits of working for us are:
-Better than competitive pay
-Located in premier locations
-Opportunities for advancement
What it takes:
• 2+ years of relevant experience is a plus
• High volume experience is a REQUIREMENT
• Must be personable and have a positive attitude
• Maintains a clean and organized working space
• Has a willingness to learn and adapt
• Able to follow direction and multi-task with a sense of urgency
• Able to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
• For BOH positions, a culinary training degree is preferred but not required
Please stop by Cafe Fiorello (1900 Broadway, New York, NY 10023) MONDAY – FRIDAYS 2-4PM or respond directly to this ad with your resume and we will contact qualified candidates.
**PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE RESTAURANT!!!!
The above information is general in nature and level of work expected; it is not intended to be interpreted as an inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualification required of employees assigned to this role.
The Fireman Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and shall treat all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regards to race, color, age, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by law.
job title: Dishwasher
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo