Our CNA’s love what they do and our residents see this demonstrated daily. This position offers work/life balance, opportunities for advancement, and the chance to form meaningful bonds with our residents and their families. We have a variety of shifts available.
We’re serious about getting the best CNA’s to join our team and offering on-the-spot interviews.
Pay: $14 and up based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
8 hour shift rotations
This position provides direct and indirect resident care activities under the direction of a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse. Assists residents with activities of daily living, provides for personal care, comfort, and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for all residents. Responsible for providing care and handling residents in a safe and compassionate manner.
Duties May Include:
• Perform all tasks as assigned by the charge nurse and report incomplete duties promptly.
• Assist with resident room changes by packing and unpacking belongings, changing door names, changing laundry signs, and resident orientation to the new room and roommate.
• Accompany transport driver as requested.
• Answer all resident call lights, anticipate resident needs, and conduct routine resident-rounds.
• Help with the dining process for all residents as requested.
• Assist residents with standard ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living) to include: bathing, toileting/bed pan, transfers, bed mobility, turning and repositioning, peri-care, grooming, dressing, changing bed linens, applying/utilizing specialized equipment, etc. per the individualized plan of care.
• Ensure residents remain clean, have clean dentures in place, hearing aids in or stored appropriately, clean eyeglasses on, prosthetic limbs/devices in place, dressed appropriately, clothes are in good repair, and dressed appropriately to temperature/season.
• Ensure use of positioning devices, restraints, splints, braces, immobilizers, cushions, etc. are utilized per the individualized plan of care.
• Straighten residents’ room and closet, clean any spills, and remove trash as needed.
• Assist residents to prepare for meals and snacks ensuring proper attire, position, and location.
• Observes resident skin surfaces and notifies the charge nurse of any changes promptly.
• Perform post-mortem care.
• Understand and adhere to established facility policies.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Retirement plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with licensure boards and proficient in performing job duties and skills of a Certified Nursing Assistant.
• Must be able to lift 60-70lbs frequently.
• Must be able to meet all local health regulations, and pass pre/post-employment physical exams if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
• Must be able to communicate verbally in a positive and professional manner.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, co-workers, and to work cooperatively with others.
• Must comply with attendance policy and established nursing staff schedules, be flexible, and make necessary accommodations for the needs of residents and families.
• Must attend in-service/education programs as required to learn new procedures and develop skills to meet regulatory compliance.
• Must agree not to disclose resident protected health information and report suspected or known violations of such to the Administrator.
Compensación: $14 / hr + Benefits
job title: CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
tipo de empleo: opción del empleado