Are you looking for more than a job? Want a new environment? Tired of being a number? Come work for a well-established family-owned company who cares about each individual on their team. We want people who are interested in growing a career with our growing company.
We provide a positive innovative atmosphere. We are a finishing touches construction company that comes in with the beautiful details that make a house more like a work of art. We offer stability and longevity with lots of growth potential. We value each part of our team and try to bring them into our family. We value participation and communication.
We are looking for an individual who has an eye for detail and is not afraid to work hard. Our Craftsman positions go out onto the jobsites and install our products into our customer’s homes. We are looking for an entry level applicant to learn a new skill and grow with our company. The perfect individual is honest, dependable and positive. They take initiative and work well on a team.
Work schedule will be Monday – Friday, occasional weekend shifts and starts at $22 per hour with the opportunity for significant commissions as you get proficient at your craft.
• Driving ability with an excellent driving record.
• Ability to work easily with 55 lbs and occasionally lift 85-100 lbs
• Excellent basic math skills
• Ability to pass a Federal drug test and “Fit for Duty” physical exam*
• A good sense of balance with the ability to walk up and down steps repeatedly
• Willing to complete a background check*
• Ability to hear, read and speak fluent English with legible handwriting
*This is a drug and marijuana free workplace. Our industry does not permit occasional uses of these substances. Any crimes committed will be evaluated to determine relevance for the position you are applying for.
• $2000 HIRING BONUS! A third will be paid after 6 successful weeks, another third after 6 successful months, and the last third after 1 successful year.
• Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
• 2 weeks annual Paid Time Off (Sick time accrues during the initial six-week training period, per Washington state law)
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Commission earned as early as 3 months
• Opportunity for Bonuses
• Plus, many other benefits
How to Apply:
• Reply with your name and contact information and put “Craftsman” as the subject.
• Enclose your job history or resume.
• Include a note, separate from your resume, explaining why you would be a great fit for our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.
Compensación: $22/hour starting + commission
job title: Craftsman Associate
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo