20810 Meridian Ave E, Graham, WA 98338
Under direct supervision performs a variety of yard activities including operating a forklift to move product and material throughout the yard. Provides customer service to customers. Essential duties: – Assisting customers in the location and loading of product. – Reviewing materials loaded against invoice or requisition; completes and routes paperwork appropriately. – Moving product/material throughout the yard ensuring placement in correct areas. – Ensuring product/material is well stocked of inventory at all times. – Performing routine cleanup of yard. – Understanding and observing all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
– Shift start: 7:00AM
– Shift length: 8 – 10 hours
– Days: Monday – Friday
– Health, dental, vision insurance available after 60 days
– Paid time off
– At least 6 months’ experience with performing these or similar tasks; or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
– Requires OSHA Forklift Certification
– Must be at least 18+ years old
– Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
– Can lift 80 lbs
About Builders FirstSource
Builders FirstSource strives to be the preferred supplier of building materials and services to homebuilders and remodelers across the nation by giving them both personalized attention at the local level and a wide range of resources only offered by a large company. Our goal is to provide outstanding products and services to every customer, regardless of size.
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo