Are you looking for more than a job? Want a new environment? Tired of being a number? Come work for a well-established family owned company who cares about each individual on their team. We want people who are interested in growing a career with our growing company.
We provide a positive innovative atmosphere. We are a finishing touches construction company that comes in with the beautiful details that make a house more like a work of art. We offer stability and longevity. We value each part of our team and try to bring them into our family. We value participation and communication.
We are looking for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and can multitask. We want them to have strong office skills and an ability to keep a high-level executive on schedule. The perfect individual is dependable, efficient, positive, takes initiative and is good at problem solving. Work schedule will be full time with the option of a 4 or 5 day workweek Expected Annual Compensation DOE $50,000-$65,000.
• 2 years minimum experience as an Executive Level Assistant
• Driving ability with a good driving record
• Excellent time management and basic math skills
• Experience with computers and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to pass a Federal drug test and willing to complete a background check
• Ability to hear, read and speak fluent English with legible handwriting
• Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
• Work-life Balance
• Encouraging Atmosphere
• 2 weeks annual Paid Time Off (Sick time accrues during the initial six-week training period, per Washington state law)
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Opportunity for Bonuses
How to Apply:
• Reply with your name and contact information and put “Exec Assistant” as the subject.
• Enclose your job history or resume.
• Include a note, separate from your resume, explaining why you would be a great fit.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.
Compensación: $50,000 – $65,000 DOE
job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo