Field Fabricator / Industrial Millwright
Compensation: Pay is weekly rate DOE, $25-$35/hr. Travel and Per Diem is paid for out-of-town jobs.
Employment type: part-time, weekends and full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Fabricator/Industrial Millwrights with conveyor experience preferred. We install and maintain recycling and wood products conveyor systems; primarily on the West Coast, but we do work nationwide. Excellent opportunity for highly motivated productive people. Good pay and 401 K.
Must have 2 years of experience working as a Millwright or Fabricator.
Must have valid/current driver’s license and be able to travel out of town.
YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER MUST BE OKAY WITH YOU BE GONE FOR WEEKS AT A TIME.
Most of our work is out of town from where you live.
If you are qualified, email us your resume today. Come join our team!
• As a Field Fabricator Millwright, you will be responsible for constructing, assembling, repairing, and dismantling industrial machinery and equipment using tools such as: hammers, wrenches, pry-bars, rollers, dollies, hoists and other hand tools
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings in an industrial environment
• Constructing the structural bases for machines and equipment using hand tools and building materials such as steel
• Ability to understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information regarding the type of material required to get job done
• Experience working with equipment such as cranes, boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• Use of cutting torch and weld
• Move machinery and equipment
• Be able to climb ladders, stairs and work at heights.
• Position requires heavy physical effort and the ability to perform lifting and moving objects weighing over 50 lbs.
• Will require pushing, pulling, reaching, walking, standing, crawling, kneeling, bending, exposure to loud noise and working in cramped positions over and under machinery of all types for sustained periods of time.
• Requires operation of power tools during these activities.
• Millwright/Welding Experience
• MUST OWN/POSSESS FABRICATION AND MILLWRIGHT HAND TOOLS TO GET TOP WAGES
• Must be able to travel for weeks at a time, work weekends, unusual shifts and overtime as needed
• Fluency with English language
SPECIAL SKILLS PREFERRED –
• Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Certified Welder with stick and flux core wire
• Forklift Operator
• Crane Operator
• Field Fabricator
• Pipe Welder or Fitter
Pay Scale depends on experience and special skills! $25-$35
Travel and motel paid plus per diem
VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Compensación: Payscale commiserate with Skill level and experience
job title: Field Fabricator / Industrial Millwright (Various
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo