116 Fairview Ave N
Mirabella Seattle is seeking a full-time Security Guard to join our team! This position will provide general security to our community and residents.
Schedule: Monday – Wednesday; 7:00am – 3:00pm & Saturday – Sunday; 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Two (2) years’ experience in security or a related field.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable by the designated carrier. Maintain minimum eligibility requirements on driving record.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) class A, B or C and Department of Transportation (DOT) medical certification is preferred.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification is preferred.
- Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
What Mirabella Seattle Offers You:
- Kaiser HMO 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life*
- Kaiser PPO 90% employer-paid medical, 100% dental, vision, and basic life*
- 50% employer-paid dependent health insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 4% company match (after one-year)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – 3% company contribution (3-year vesting)
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Vacation accrual – 2 weeks for 1-4 years of service. 3 weeks at 5 years, 4 weeks at 10.
- Sick time accrual (after 90-day trial period)
- Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Six paid national holidays (after 90-day trial period)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch, monetary reward)
- Tuition scholarship program
- Annual employee appreciation check, provided by Mirabella residents
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms for most positions
- Employee referral bonus program
(*based on working 30 or more hours per week, excludes on-call classification)
Our residents and employees live and work alongside one another on a daily basis – what better way to grow relationships, build connections and ultimately feel like you’re making an impact on someone’s life every day. Apply today and come be part of our community!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or apply directly on our website via this link:
job title: Security Guard
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo