Do you pride yourself on providing the absolute best service for your customers?
Can you manage yourself and work well with others in a small team?
Are you looking to be paid what you’re worth and have the potential for promotion?
If yes, read on…
Founded in 2005, Guardian Roofing is looking to expand our Gutter & Gutter Cover Division. Guardian Roofing is a rapidly growing local business that provides cleaning, repair, and replacement services to residential and light commercial customers throughout Seattle/Tacoma metropolitan region. The Guardian brand is synonymous with exceptional service and integrity in all areas.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• Supportive Ownership
• Superior Training
• Full-time Employment all year round
• Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K, etc)
• Awesome Compensation
• Promotions from within
• Company vehicle and gas card
• M-F – 40+ hours a week
• Gutter Installers – $20 to $30 per hour (~$41,000 – $62,000 per year, depending on previous experience & performance)
• Gutter Crew Lead – $25 to 42.50 per hour (~$52,000 – $88,000 per year, depending on previous experience & performance)
Goal 1. Work in a 2-member crew to install gutters and gutter covers to our high standards.
Goal 2. Assure Customer Satisfaction by installation of all services correctly the first time. (retrofitting – no new construction)
Goal 3. Continue to improve your knowledge and craftsmanship through being open to ongoing training.
Goal 4.Remain a dependable employee by being on time to work everyday.
Goal 5. Have the ability to give recommendations and upsell while you are performing work at a customer’s home (Lead only)
• At least 1 to 5 years of Gutter Installation (preferred for Gutter Technician, necessary for Gutter Lead)
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 75 pounds, and drive for up to 2-hour increments
• Ability to pass a drug test, physical, and criminal background check (employment is contingent on passing these parameters)
• Ability to think on your feet
• Strong drive to work hard and learn our installation system
• Honesty & good work-ethic
• Assertiveness and ability to manage self
• Enjoy helping others
• Drug and Felony free
• Valid driver’s license required
• A “safety first” mindset
If you think you’d be a great fit, please use the link below to apply!
Compensación: $20 to $30 per hour (Techs), $25 to 42.50 per hour (Leads)
job title: Gutter Technician
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo