5901 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98134
The wage for this position is $21.34 for the first 90 days. After this probationary period has passed the wage for the position increases to $22.35. This is an entry-level position and will be responsible for assisting the converting department by delivering print plates, cutting dies, ink and other needed product to the assigned machines. May have to assist on machines. Responsible for keeping assigned areas clean. Will be required to begin learning the next position in the lines of progression up through the operator position. WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
– Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:00PM or 10:00PM
– Shift length: 8 – 12 hours
– Days: Monday-Friday with overtime required Saturdays
– Health, dental, vision insurance available after 90 days
– Paid time off
– Work overtime regularly 10-12 hours a day.
– Open to Saturdays – required often
– 50-60 hours a week
– Open to working any of the 3 shifts (Union facility, will rotate all 3 shifts)
– Must be at least 18+ years old
– Must pass drug screen
– Must pass background check
– Can lift 50 lbs
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo