Find us on Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/gu-wi-gutters-and-windows-seattle-3
We are a home services and exterior maintenance (gutters and windows) company based in Seattle with ~30 technicians. We provide services for mostly residential customers such as gutter clearing, roof cleaning, window washing, and pressure washing. Our team also includes a gutter installation division.
Our warehouse is in West Seattle, but we service all of greater Seattle including Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Lynwood, Sammammish, as far north as Everett and Bellingham, and as far south as SeaTac, plus small teams in Portland and Detroit!
We are looking for a full time, long term Services Supervisor to lead our team of technicians and take responsibility for overall service quality, team organization, and employee morale..
Your time will be spent mostly on job sites and in our warehouse, coordinating your team of technicians and ensuring each and every job is completed on time and with a high level of customer satisfaction. Your focus will be on keeping both our technicians and our customers happy by ensuring proper equipment and materials are delegated, adhering to daily schedules, and reducing service re-visits.
– Leadership experience:
You will lead a team of 10-20 technicians, hold meetings, give pep talks, reward and reprimand. Experience in management and/or supervisor roles is essential.
– Knowledge of home services:
You must have an understanding of what it takes to complete jobs such as gutter clearing and installation, moss removal, window cleaning, pressure washing, etc.
– Excellent multi-disciplinary communication:
You will be in direct contact with all of our technicians, and will also have to relay information to our dispatch coordinator and our receptionists in real time.
– Strategy Oriented:
have a mind for optimizing processes, solving problems, and making things as efficient as possible.
– Entrepreneur mindset:
We are looking for a leader with creative and scalable solutions who wants to grow with this company over the next 3-5 years.
– Lead weekly meetings with our entire technician team
– Update and maintain skill assessments and capabilities for all technicians
– Schedule and coordinate training as necessary
– Onboard new technicians & act as primary HR rep for in-field staff
– Oversee all jobs on the calendar & ensure they are properly completed
– Make recommendations for rewards and reprimands
– Ensure all technicians have the proper equipment and there are procedures in place to distribute and track materials
– Recommend or build optimized processes for handling jobs, re-visits, and equipment delegation
– Manage warehouse operations & inventory control
– Visit job sites to supervise technicians
– Communicate with customers as necessary, acting as the highest point of contact for customers whose projects require special attention
Compensation will vary based on experience and what you can bring to the table, but is likely between $70 and $120k. Please include your requirements when applying.
To apply: Please send your resume and a short cover letter to Gavin at [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
Compensación: Compensation will vary based on experience and what you can bring to the table, but is likely between $70 and $120k. Please include your requirements when applying.
job title: Service Supervisor
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo