The Snoqualmie Indian Child Welfare (SICW) Program Manager will be responsible for the supervision of Snoqualmie children and their families who are involved with the child welfare system. The Manager will supervise social workers and a case aide, as well as collaborate with on and off site service providers. The Manager is responsible for screening inquiries and intakes to assure that Snoqualmie children and families are supported by the Snoqualmie Indian Child welfare Program. Additional the Manager and department are required to collaborative investigations with the Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) Indian Child Welfare Program.
Education & Experience:
– Master’s Degree in Social Work.
– Three to seven years’ experience working in a tribal community, familiar with Indian Child Welfare (either state or tribal) knowledge of state and federal regulations pertaining to child welfare cultural sensitivity, knowledge of Snoqualmie Culture and history,
– Experience with case management (CPS, CFWS, FVS, FAR etc.) assessing risk and safety
– Working knowledge of the impacts of domestic violence, chemical dependency, mental health, impacts of children exposed in-utero or born exposed.
– A minimum of 3 years of providing administrative and supervisory responsibilities.
– Proven experience in child abuse/risk assessment; child development; both tribal and federal Indian Child Welfare guidelines; and budget management.
– Must be able to pass a thorough pre-employment background investigation.
– Must have no negative actions from the DCYF/or Snoqualmie Indian Child Welfare program.
– Cannot have any open or unresolved criminal actions that would be disqualifying if resolved.
– This is a full-time salaried position and employment is at-will.
– Compensation will be determined based on experience.
– Competitive medical, dental, life and disability insurance benefits beginning the first of the month following date of hire.
– 401k retirement plan with employer matching contributions after 90 days employment.
– Generous paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
To view the full description and to apply for the position, please visit our job announcement at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1191232.
For more information about our company and other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.snoqualmietribe.us.
job title: ICW Program Manager
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo