We are currently seeking multiple Industrial Electricians for a large manufacturing facility located in the Conroe/Willis area. Some of the essential duties will be to run conduit, cut and pull power wire, complete terminations, hook and mount instrumentation, etc. The position requires at least 2-3 years’ experience working on skid packages and Industrial control buildings.
This is a full time position with a standard schedule of 6am-4:30pm & will change to 6:30pm occasionally to meet deadlines.
• Must have 2-3 years of Industrial Electrician experience
• Must have experience with Rigid Metal Conduit
• Must understand Class 1 DIV 1 & DIV 2
• Must be able to interpret electrical schematics
• Must be able to use all hand and power tools to assemble products
• Must follow written and verbal instructions
• Must complete jobs in a timely fashion while maintaining quality levels
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed
• Must have a valid drivers license
All candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment.
Send your resume to: [email protected] or call Ezri at 713-896-9956
job title: Industrial Electrician
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo