Oregon Social Learning Center, Inc.
10 Shelton McMurphey Blvd.
Eugene, Oregon 97401
**This position can be done completely remote, but must reside in one of the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Connecticut, Texas, or New Mexico**
The main responsibility of this position will be to conduct remote intervention training exercises with research participants who are juvenile probation officers (JPOs) in Oregon and Idaho. The Training Assistants will participate in training to become adherent to the intervention protocol and will conduct 20-30min role-play training exercises with participants in which the Training Assistant will act the role of a parent working with the JPO. This position is highly variable and will require high hours (max 12/week) in the first several months of the position and then will require reduced hours 0-6 per week over the project’s three-year timeline. Acts as a resource and contact person for participants. Prepares intervention and training materials. Responsible for tracking intervention training-related information. Performs other research-related responsibilities and other tasks as needed.
Knowledge, skills, experience, education or training needed to perform job.
• Minimum requirement: High School diploma or equivalent and 1-year relevant training/experience
• Must have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must feel comfortable participating in training exercises such as role-plays with guided scripts and improvising at times.
• Must be skilled with the use of computers and other modern office equipment.
• Comfortable with common office tasks – typing, using excel and word processing, accessing email and sending professional emails, downloading/uploading documents to server locations
• Excellent attention to details
• Comfortable making phone calls, writing professional emails, and holding Zoom video calls
• Role-playing, acting, or improve experience
• Experience in training others on tasks
• Experience working in a research setting with human subjects or a clinical setting with clients is preferred
• Experience working with and interviewing professionals
• Applicants from underrepresented populations, as defined by NIH
For a complete posting and to apply: https://www.oslc.org/careers
Compensación: $15.72-$20.17 per hour actual rate based on education & experience
job title: Intervention Training Assistant
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial