7700 Skansie Ave cerca Rosedale St. NW
This position may include project work where hours increase for shorter periods of time.
To apply, please visit: https://www.chapelhillpc.org/work-at-chapel-hill/
Job Description and Qualifications
Job Title: Groundskeeper [Fill-in/on-call]
Position Status: Part-Time (varies, as needed)
Classification: Hourly, non-exempt (eligible for overtime)
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Date: July 2022
Provide basic landscape functions as needed.
Based on landscape schedule and special needs, work with little supervision to perform landscape
duties. Areas of responsibility may include:
o Lawn mowing and trimming
o Operation and maintenance of irrigation systems
o Blowing/sweeping sidewalks/parking lots
o Tree and plant maintenance
o Hauling debris
o General grounds maintenance
o Snow removal
• Ability to work in a physically demanding outdoor environment in all weather conditions.
• Ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
• Valid driver’s license. If over 21, clear driving record to allow qualification to drive church vehicle.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Experience in horticulture desired.
• Experience operating a tractor/backhoe desired.
• Experience with irrigation systems desired.
All employees are required to pass a criminal background check prior to start of employment.
All employees must understand that they are a part of a Christian church and that
their employment is a God-ordained vocation. In this regard, employees must fully
support and live consistently and in accordance with any Statement of Faith and
Christian standards of living as may be set forth in the church’s employee handbook.
Compensación: $16 per hour
job title: Groundskeeper (Fill-In/On-Call)
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial