Exciting opportunity for someone with 5-7 years of accounting experience and 1 year in a supervisory role to join a local CPA firm in North Seattle as an Accounting Audit Assurance Manager!
This full-time, direct hire role offers a hybrid schedule and many great perks, such as flexibility, a free Costco membership, and an on-site massage therapist (it’s free!).
This company really values their employees and strives for their employees to have a great work-life balance.
Unlike other firms, they offer 8-10, 3 day weekends after tax season is over.
As an Accounting Audit Assurance Manager you will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients representing a wide range of industries, including non-profit, construction, real estate, affordable housing and service organizations.
This position reports directly to partners and principals.
Accounting Audit Assurance Manager Job Duties
• Manage annual audit, review and compilation engagements for a variety of clients and prepare financial statements.
• Execute complex components of financial statement audit, Yellow Book and Single Audit engagements.
• Multi-task multiple engagements, communicating clearly and professionally with clients and coworkers
• Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
• Recognize potential audit issues and work with client services team to identify and resolve identified issues.
• Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM (changes during tax season)
• The role only requires two days in office per week, and only requires 48 billable hours during peak tax season.
• $85,000 – $95,000, based on experience.
• This position is bonus eligible based on performance.
• 3 weeks PTO (to start)
• 9 company holidays
Accounting Audit Assurance Manager Requirements
• 5-7 years of Accounting experience
• CPA or working towards it
• One year Management or Supervisor experience.
• Audit others work
• Free on-site parking
• Public transit accessible
This Accounting Audit Assurance Manager role is available through TERRA Staffing Group. If you’re interested, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Compensación: $85,000-$95,000/year depending on experience
job title: Accounting Manager
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo