(tacoma / pierce)
Interpath Laboratory is looking for a friendly and energetic Phlebotomist/ Processor in the Korean speaking community with outstanding people skills. Qualified candidates will have a collaborative team spirit and a willingness to support the needs of our patients as well as the goals of the job and the team. The Phlebotomist/Processor is responsible for all elements of the clinical laboratory operations from point of patient reception, specimen collection, specimen processing, and reporting for all entities owned or affiliated with Interpath Laboratory, Inc. within area.
We are excited to share with you a short video that shows why the Interpath family is so special. Please click here:
– Pick up, transport and deliver medical specimens, supplies, correspondence, laboratory reports and other items using approved methods and transport devices.
– Monitor for instrumentation alarms and respond to them in a timely manner.
– Maintain an awareness of surroundings as part of expectation to monitor for issues and safety hazards in the work environment.
– Maintain a readiness to respond to colleague questions and instructions
– Consistently monitors highly detailed information that requires a high degree of accuracy, including, but not limited to verifying specimen information, performing data entry, and properly identifying patient’s information to specimens.
– Receive samples from clients and other Interpath sites.
– Accurately process samples in timely manner to ensure Interpath meets established routine and Stat turnaround times.
– Maintain specimen integrity from collection point and up to point transferred to technical staff.
– Accurately translate physician orders and diagnoses.
– Package samples for referral labs.
– Print and distribute reports.
– Follow established safety protocols.
**DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AD, TO APPLY FOLLOW THIS LINK:**
High school graduate or equivalent
Bilingual in Korean required; Good communication skills; Accurate and detail oriented; Good organizational skills
MA/Phlebotomist certification (WA state only)
Schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Life at Interpath:
We are a devoted team of professionals that pride ourselves on building a vibrant work culture where curiosity, persistence, and positive attitudes are at the core. From a comprehensive benefits package to an ever evolving learning and development program which fosters career growth – we truly value our employees and are very proud of the work family that we have built since 1967.
More About Us:
Interpath Laboratory, Inc. is a family owned & operated, clinical and anatomic pathology laboratory with over 90 locations in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. We are the Northwest’s leading, innovative laboratory dedicated to providing, rapid, reliable, and economical laboratory testing services. With over 50 years of growth and prosperity, we are the region’s largest independent laboratory. We emphasize the vital importance of a vibrant work culture and environment where building relationships, teamwork, and positive attitudes are highly valued!
Compensación: Competitive Wages and Full Benefits Package
job title: Korean Speaking Phlebotomist/Processor, Lakewood
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo