We are currently looking for a responsible and reliable person to join our team to fill the position of Pressure washer/ Shop Manager.
The ideal candidate enjoys doing multiple jobs and can work hard independently. This person will be able to pressure wash homes, sidewalks, decks, etc. Clean gutters, roof cleaning, wash windows, run errands, deliver products to other team members, help prep for painting, clean, and organize warehouse, and many more tasks that are needed at different times.
• Valid Drivers & Reliable transportation
• Great Driving record
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to use ladders and comfortable with heights.
• Must be able to read and communicate in English (Spanish speaking is a plus)
• Available to work any shifts including nights & weekends when needed.
• Pass background check
• Have smartphone for timesheet as well as directions to and from areas.
• Growing Company
• We pay 75% of employee health insurance. This includes medical, dental and vision.
• Advancement opportunities
• Company vehicle with gas card
• Full Time, year-round work
• Accrued sick pay
Employment will begin with a paid 2-week trial period to assess skill level and ability to fulﬁll the requirements of the job.
If you feel you would be a good fit and are willing and able to learn please send a copy of your resume, apply online at our website of www.allcoveredpainting.com or you can call us directly. 206.682.7110
job title: Pressure Washer/Shop Manager
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo