116 Fairview Ave N
This position is offering a Sign On Bonus!
The Mirabella Seattle, Seattle’s premier upscale senior living community, is seeking a dishwasher to join our team.
Compensation: $17.27 – $21.00+ / hr, Based On Experience
We are not a nursing home or typical retirement community. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are driven to provide our residents with the best service Seattle has to offer, so our residents don’t need to leave home for an incredible culinary experience.
The successful candidate will bring energy, great ideas to make us all better, and ambition to learn new things in order to progress from the dish room to the cooks’ line. The dishwasher has the most important role and hardest job in the kitchen, so if you want to be treated like you matter, come join us in pushing the envelope!
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
- Kaiser HMO 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life*
- Kaiser PPO 90% employer-paid medical, 100% dental, vision, and basic life*
- 50% employer-paid dependent health insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 4% company match (after one-year)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – 3% company contribution (3-year vesting)
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Vacation accrual – 2 weeks for 1-4 years of service. 3 weeks at 5 years, 4 weeks at 10.
- Sick time accrual (after 90-day trial period)
- Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Six paid national holidays (after 90-day trial period)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch, monetary reward)
- Tuition scholarship program
- Annual employee appreciation check, provided by Mirabella residents
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms for most positions
- Employee referral bonus program
(*based on working 30 or more hours per week, excludes on-call classification)
*Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.
Our residents and employees live and work alongside one another on a daily basis – what better way to grow relationships, build connections and ultimately feel like you’re making an impact on someone’s life every day. Apply today and come be part of our community!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or apply online at this link:
Compensación: $17.27 – $21.00+ / hr, Based On Experience & Great Benefits!
job title: Dishwasher
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo