At Pasta & Company Bellevue we take great pride in working as a team to connect our guests with our amazing freshly prepared offerings!
As the Pasta & Company Lead Prep Cook you’ll lead the kitchen team to deliver our signature outstanding food quality, with a focus on Teamwork! Along with being responsible for executing our seasonal menu you’ll also be the leader and role model for food safety and cleanliness. The Lead Prep Cook will also serve as a partner for the Store Manager. Chance to make up to $27 per hour including expected hourly tips depending on experience, plus a $500 sign-on bonus!
You’ll make a great Lead Prep Cook if you:
• Take initiative and act as a role model for others.
• Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
• Has great cooking technique and takes pride in great food quality.
• Are experienced in all Food handling and Food Safety procedures.
• Takes pride in working in a clean, well-organized environment.
• Confident in teaching and guiding others.
• Are open to learning new things.
• Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
• Have excellent communications skills. (bi-lingual/Spanish preferred)
• Can follow recipes using measurement, portions, and set procedures.
• Able to have multiple items in production simultaneously.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Life Insurance with Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Employee Meal Plan, every shift gets a meal on us (up to $14)
• Employee Discount, 35% off purchases at our restaurant/retail locations
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay
• Flexible Spending Account
• Transit and Parking Pre-Tax Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• 2+ years’ experience in high-volume, fast-paced restaurant or deli as a production cook.
• Experience with filling out daily production list.
• Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
• Prepare and coach the preparation of food to standard recipes.
At Beecher’s we’ve created something special: great food, a better place to work and a commitment to our communities. Beecher’s handmade cheese is authentic, original and full-flavored food handcrafted in traditional ways with the best ingredients. We are part of Sugar Mountain, a creative food company that cares deeply about the health, well-being and culinary delight of our customers.
Commitment to our Communities:
As part of our mission to Change the Way America eats, we’ve created the Beecher’s Foundation, a non-profit supported by our family of companies. Aimed at educating people about the prevalence of food additives and their possible health risks, the Foundation is about giving people the tools they need to make healthy eating choices for life.
We are committed to building a team that includes individuals from different cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, sexual orientation, and physical abilities, reflecting the diversity of the communities where we work and live.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and the communities we serve. We require all new hires to provide written proof that they are vaccinated for COVID-19. In addition, Sugar Mountain is a tobacco- free company.
Compensación: Chance to make up to $27 per hour including expected hourly tips
job title: Lead Prep Cook
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo