Join the Bellevue Club and Hotel team. Our dynamic property, located on the Eastside, includes a 250,000-square-foot fitness facility, three restaurants, a full-service spa and 66-room boutique hotel.
The Bellevue Club Aquatics Department is seeking qualified lifeguards to join our team. American Red Cross lifeguarding certification required. Free lifeguard or instructor training available. Shifts are mainly evenings and weekends.
• Starting pay $17-$18 per hour
• $500 signing bonus after 60 days of employment
• 401(k) plan with generous employer match
• Employee Recognition
• Training and Development
• Flexible Schedule
• A luxurious, recently remodeled hotel and cutting-edge fitness facility
• A unique, thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow
• Free parking and other great perks!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure the safety of members and guests by enforcing rules and procedures of the Bellevue Club and educating members and guests about them.
• Recognize and respond quickly and effectively to all emergencies in the Aquatics area and around the club. • • Administer first aid and CPR as needed.
• Complete incident and accident reports as required.
• Attend and participate in all staff meetings and training programs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with employees and members.
• Respond to questions or situations in person or over the phone.
• Assist members with swim lesson registration as needed.
• Check pool and rescue equipment each shift and promptly report any issues.
• Set up and store equipment for open/lap swim and assist instructors with class set up.
• Work as a team with other Bellevue Club employees
If you are looking for a fun, professional yet casual atmosphere and a great work environment, apply today at: www.bellevueclub.com/careers
*At Bellevue Club we are taking every precaution to ensure our workplace is safe. We are following federal health and safety guidelines as well as guidance from our state and local governments.
Compensación: Starting pay $17-$18 per hour + $500 signing bonus after 60 days of employment + 401(k) plan with generous employer match + Free Parking + more!
job title: Lifeguard
tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial