Piatti Ristorante & Bar has been located in the bustling UVillage next to the University of Washington for over 20 years! Our menu features Italian-inspired, seasonally-dictated cuisine with an emphasis on local farms and producers. Our philosophy is simple: combine rustic, flavorful cuisine with simple, unpretentious design, an approachable and interesting wine list.
We are currently looking for Experienced PT & FT Line Cooks To apply for the position, please come to the restaurant with your resume any day of the week, to fill out an application and speak to a manager. We look forward to meeting you soon! 2695 Northeast Village Lane, Seattle, WA 98105
As a Line Cook, you will prep, set up and prepare quality food products in assigned areas of the kitchen in accordance with departmental quality standards and specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
· Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
· Prioritize, organize, and follow through.
· Be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
· Work well under pressure of meeting production schedules and timeliness.
· Maintain good coordination.
· Use all senses to ensure quality standards are met.
· Differentiate dates.
· Perform job functions with minimal supervision.
· Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
· Provide legible written communication.
· Do basic arithmetic.
· Be a team player – need to be willing to lend a helping hand to any teammate at any time.
· Two years’ restaurant experience
· Two years’ experience in a food preparation position
· Ability to communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
· Food Handler Certification
Why we love working here:
- -Sick Hours
- -Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available for FT employees (30+ hours/week)
- -Discounted ORCA pass
- -Employee discount at all our properties
- -Discounted shift meal
- -It’s an easy commute from the Eastside, North & South and there is ample free parking.
Piatti Ristorante & Bar is part of Palisades Hospitality Group, which owns and operates an inspired collection of locally-loved independent dining destinations and is home to Piatti’s 8 locations across the US and the creator of CAMP Outpost Co., an exciting new fast-fine concept celebrating the nostalgia of camp fare and cocktails . Our approach is to parlay unique business opportunities into the creation of organically derived experiences influenced by existing spaces and local environments. While many of the restaurants share a common intention and theme, each location is designed to be an enduring, aesthetically appealing establishment that fits comfortably within it.
Palisades Hospitality embraces an innovative corporate culture designed to maximize the passion and personal investment of each of its employees, from the top down. The staff at each property is hand selected by the management team of each restaurant or hotel. As an employee at one of our properties, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and energetic working environment, as well as competitive pay, benefits, and employee discounts. Thank you for your interest in joining our team of talented and passionate hospitality and culinary professionals.
job title: Line Cooks
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo