(South Lake Union)
116 Fairview Ave N
Sign on Bonus – $250 Part-Time, $500 Full-Time!
The Mirabella Seattle, Seattle’s premier upscale retirement community, is seeking food servers, experienced or not, to join us in providing our residents with a great hospitality experience when dining with us. We have part-time and full-time postions available, providing a flexible schedule with NO LATE NIGHTS!
Compensation: $17.27 – $19.00+ / hr, Based On Experience
We are not a nursing home or typical senior living center. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are driven to provide our residents with the best hospitality Seattle has to offer, so our residents don’t need to leave home for an incredible culinary experience.
All we ask is that you bring excitement, a smile, energy, ambition to grow and learn new things, and great ideas to make us all better. If you want to be treated like you matter, come join us in pushing the envelope!
The successful candidate will find great satisfaction in making people happy. It’s that simple.
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
- Kaiser HMO 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life*
- Kaiser PPO 90% employer-paid medical, 100% dental, vision, and basic life*
- 50% employer-paid dependent health insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 4% company match (after one-year)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – 3% company contribution (3-year vesting)
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Vacation accrual – 2 weeks for 1-4 years of service. 3 weeks at 5 years, 4 weeks at 10.
- Sick time accrual (after 90-day trial period)
- Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Six paid national holidays (after 90-day trial period)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch, monetary reward)
- Tuition scholarship program
- Annual employee appreciation check, provided by Mirabella residents
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms for most positions
- Employee referral bonus program
(*based on working 30 or more hours per week, excludes on-call classification)
*Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.
Our residents and employees live and work alongside one another on a daily basis – what better way to grow relationships, build connections and ultimately feel like you’re making an impact on someone’s life every day. Apply today and come be part of our community!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or view our available positions at this link:
Compensación: $17.27 – $19.00+ / hr, Based On Experience & Great Benefits!
job title: Server
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: opción del empleado