Museum Store Manager
Do you want a meaningful job that can impact the lives of children and families? Imagine Children’s Museum is looking for an Experienced Museum Store Manager to oversee the purchasing, inventory control, merchandising and sales in the Museum store. The position is responsible for planning and directing the day-to-day operations of the retail store within the Museum.
• Develop and manage a strategy for long-term retail growth
• Responsible for the store’s annual budget. Establish and achieve targets for retail metrics such as Sales, Cost of Goods, Gross Margin and Net Profit.
• Responsible for all merchandise sourcing and purchasing.
• Maintain store’s physical condition and appearance.
• Supervise and train store sales specialists. Train staff on store procedures, loss prevention and point-of-sale (POS) and inventory management systems. Prepare and present annual employee evaluations.
• Oversee all store display themes and merchandising and restocking.
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant experience
• 5 years’ senior level retail management and retail purchasing experience.
• Proven experience in sales growth, staff training and management and inventory control procedures.
• Sound verbal and writing skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to lift boxes up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
• Ability to sit at computer, work on foot, bend and/or stoop for extended periods of time.
• Proficient use of technology.
• Proof of full COVID vaccination required
To apply please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
job title: Museum Store Manager
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo