172nd Dr SE
Our fish Processing plant in Monroe, WA is in need of a full time Maintenance person!
We are a great Company and our business is growing! We need an experienced maintenance employee to service and maintain all plant processing equipment, assist in the installation of new machinery, and monitor the performance of all plant equipment to insure each unit is operating safe and efficient. We take pride in our employees knowing they are the ones that make our Company successful. Please join a company that has been in business for over 100 years, and is still growing. We offer great career opportunities. Competitive wage based on experience.
• Promptly performs troubleshooting assessments, repairs and maintenance functions in response to service calls and emergency calls plant wide.
• Performs schedule preventative maintenance on all processing equipment as assigned by Maintenance manager.
• Conducts daily inspections on equipment.
• Completes routine maintenance and repairs on processing equipment & building.
• Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
• Responds to change productively and handles other duties as required.
• Basic electrical knowledge is a plus
• Welding skills a plus
• Motivated self-starter who is able to work both independently and as a team
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• After 90 days of employment – $500 bonus after an employee is here 90 days
• After 180 days of employment – Additional $500 bonus
• There is also a $500 bonus for successful referrals after they’ve completed 90 days
Drug and background checks required.
Prior to employment, candidates must successfully complete drug and background checks.
We are committed to creating a diverse and comfortable work environment for everyone.
Ocean Beauty Seafood’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/VETS/DISABILITY
Please apply online at https://www.oceanbeauty.com/
Compensación: Competitive wage based on experience
job title: Maintenance Mechanic
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo