172nd Dr SE
Apply online at https://www.oceanbeauty.com/
Ocean Beauty Seafoods Monroe Cold Smoke Facility is in search of a Quality Control Technician! We focus on getting quality and sustainable seafood to our local grocery stores and restaurants. Chances are you have had our delicious product! Pay is $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
• Monitor and document HACCP critical control points and perform calibrations, verifications and other important functions related the facilities food safety program. Become HACCP certified and review HACCP records when qualified.
• Perform Pre-op, Good Manufacturing Practices and SSOP compliance inspections throughout the plant, document findings and assist in reporting to management and assuring corrective actions are completed and documented.
• Perform on-line quality monitoring inspections in the various processing rooms to document in-process product quality and report problems and findings to QC and Production Management. Assist in resolving quality concerns related to products.
• Perform assorted other inspections such as: Digital Scales, Eyewash Stations, Locker Rooms, etc. as requested by QC Manager.
• Serve as backup to QC Manager to perform Salt, Moisture, Water Phase Salt, and Nitrite Testing.
• Collect finished product samples for Microbiological testing and Weekly Product Reviews.
• Perform other functions as trained and requested by QC Manager.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Experience working in food processing industry is preferred
• Good cognitive and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
• Good reading, writing and communication skills are required. Neat legible writing; able to express observations in detail verbally and in writing; and able to understand and follow written as well as verbal procedures and instructions.
• Fundamental math skills necessary (multiplication, division, fractions, ratios, percentages, unit conversions, etc.)
• Fundamental computer skills necessary (e-mail, excel, word, file management)
• Able to read, understand and follow written procedures and instructions.
• Able to identify problems or non-compliance and report to management for correction.
• After 90 days of employment – $300 bonus after an employee is here 90 days
• After 120 days of employment – Additional $300 bonus
• There is also a $500 bonus for successful referrals after they’ve completed 90 days
Drug and background checks required. A condition of employment with Ocean Beauty Seafoods is to have our workforce 100% vaccinated against COVID-19. You will need to present your COVID-19 Vaccination Card to your hiring manager prior to your start date if you are vaccinated.
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.
We are committed to creating a diverse and comfortable work place for everyone.
We are great Company to work for. We invite you to apply for the position!
Ocean Beauty Seafood LLC is an equal opportunity employer and provides for the recruitment, hiring, and promotion of women, handicapped persons, Disabled, Veterans, and members of all ethnic minority groups in all areas of work.
Ocean Beauty Seafood’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/VETS/DISABILITY
Please apply online at https://www.oceanbeauty.com/
Compensación: Starting at $16.50, depending on experience
job title: QC Technician
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo