General Summary: Responsible for answering calls, greeting guests and gathering, managing and disseminating information with the purpose of ensuring the smooth running of the reception area. Work cohesively with team members and attorneys to provide efficient and excellent internal and external customer service and a welcoming and professional environment.
• Answer and route incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system and take detailed messages as needed.
• Greet clients, visitors, and vendors, notifying appropriate party of their arrival.
• Ensure neatness of lobby area, kitchen, conference and copy rooms.
• Monitor reception area so that non-employees are not permitted into office without being identified.
• Receive deliveries and route according to established procedure.
• Make vendor service calls for building and equipment as required.
• Notify supervisor, building security, and/or police of emergency or security problems as required.
• Maintain adequate stock of supplies for kitchen, conference and copy rooms.
• Set-up kitchen and conference areas for meetings and social events.
• Receive and distribute faxes according to procedure.
• Open, date stamp and process all mail, including courier packages. Maintain cost entries according to established procedures.
• Prepare and update status reports, binders and charts.
• Input accurate billable hours into billing system. Assist with corrections to WIPs.
• Assist with internal firm events and/or socials as requested.
• Assist the Business Development staff with the coordination of local seminars and events, including logistics, research, tracking, exhibit booth set ups, catering, etc.
• Work closely with OC Library Coordinator to provide library maintenance support.
• Lend support to the overall function of the office and perform other duties as requested by Supervisor and Administration.
• Complete other duties as assigned by Supervisors and Administration.
• Previous receptionist/phone experience is required. Cisco phone system experience is preferred.
• Must be proficient in the English language, communicating professionally.
• Effective writing skills; excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able to pay attention to detail, follow procedures and work effectively with others.
• Must be customer-service oriented and present a professional image.
• Able to work with minimal supervision exercising good judgment and decision making.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Team player and a positive attitude is a must.
• Must meet minimum testing requirements.
• Able to lift and carry up to 15 pounds.
Supervisors: IP Assistant Supervisor
Status: Full time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This position depends upon the ability of the employee to work closely with attorneys and staff members during regularly scheduled hours. This position requires the ability to work overtime, which often cannot be predicted in advance.
Location: Seattle, WA.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY for this position. Please take the time to complete our application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered for employment. If you experience technical difficulties submitting the application, please e-mail queries to: [email protected].
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Compensación: starting at $3,800/mo
job title: Office Assistant
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo