Excellent work environment for an EXPERIENCED Data Entry Person who can also manage Parts Room Inventory (able to lift 40lbs occasionally).
Locations surrounding Seattle needing Vehicle Parts-Rooms organized and filled.
– Learning the data entry process into the Vehicle Maintenance program (previous paid data entry experience required – min of 3-years)
– Setting up shelving – standard 6’H x 4’W x 10″D metal shelving
– Organizing bin boxes on shelves per catagory (brakes, electrical etc. – predetermined by inventory system)
– Labeling the bin boxes
– Putting parts in the cardboard bins
– Verifying part counts per bin
– Next location
Previous Vehicle Maintenance experience is Helpful but Definately not required
Call with any questions and perhaps a “Meet & Greet” Interview
Compensación: $26 Hourly + Full-Medical
job title: Data Entry/Inventory Control
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo