Orthodontic assisting is one of the most highly competitive fields in dentistry. Our office is offering the perfect way to get your foot in the door, even with little to no experience. Submit your resume today for a sterilization/records technician position with the opportunity to learn as you go and develop your skills into a full time chair side assistant. We are willing to train the right person who exhibits a team mentality, positive attitude, reliability and willingness to grow and learn.
Are you a more experienced orthodontic assistant? We are often looking for great people to join our team so don’t hesitate to submit your resume as well!
– 4 days a week (no weekends)
– Pay depends of experience
– Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits available
– Retirement Contributions matched at 3%
– Vacation Pay/Holiday Pay/Sick Pay
* Note: Due to the recent government mandate in the state of Washington, all applicants must be fully vaccinated and able to show proof of vaccination status.
To apply: email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for this position. Please include your desired pay rate. Please include any previous working experience along with references from your former employers and/or teachers if you have been a student. Must have a current and active Dental Assisting License to be considered.
job title: Orthodontic Assistant
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo