Are you looking for more than a job? Want a new environment? Tired of being a number? Come work for a well-established family-owned company who care about each individual on their team. We want people who are interested in growing a career with our growing company.
We provide a positive innovative atmosphere. We are a finishing touches construction company that comes in with the beautiful details that make a house more like a work of art. We offer stability and longevity with lots of growth potential. We value each part of our team and try to bring them into our family. We value participation and communication.
We are looking for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and can multitask. We want them to have strong people skills as well as computer, filing and data skills. The perfect individual is dependable, positive, takes initiative and is good at problem solving. Work schedule will be Mon – Fri Full time. Starts at $16-17 per hour.
• Strong Attention to detail
• Highly organized and efficient
• Professional in dress, speech and mannerisms
• Excellent basic math skills
• Ability to pass a Federal drug test and willing to complete a background check
• Ability to hear, read and speak fluent English with legible handwriting
• 1 year successful job experience. (Office experience preferred)
• Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
• 2 weeks annual Paid Time Off (Sick time accrues during the initial six-week training period, per Washington state law)
• 6 Paid Holidays
• Opportunity for Bonuses
How to Apply:
• Reply with your name and contact information and put “Receptionist” as the subject.
• Enclose your job history or resume.
• Include a note, separate from your resume, explaining why you would be a great fit.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual preference, disability, or any other protected class.
Compensación: $16-17/hour DOE starting
job title: Receptionist
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo