Join the Bellevue Club and Hotel team. Our dynamic property, located on the Eastside, includes a 250,000-square-foot fitness facility, three restaurants, a full-service spa and 66-room boutique hotel.
The Bellevue Club is looking for a full-time Salesperson/Stylist to help develop and grow our newest addition, Eclipse. We are seeking energetic, and sales driven individuals with a passion for fashion and merchandising. Having previous retail experience is a plus. Being proactive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn and grow with us is the ideal candidate for us.
Eclipse is a new boutique opening inside the Bellevue Club that has been fully renovated. We are eagerly anticipating opening our doors to welcome our valued members and guests. Our boutique will be a unique mixture of fashion apparel, home goods, gifts, beauty and wellness products. The apparel will include athletic wear, Bellevue Club logoed items, and high-end fashion attire for men and women. Our brands include: Vuori, Alala, Alo Yoga, 7 for all Mankind, Paige, Good Man Brand, Sanctuary, Liverpool, Esqualo, Bugatchi, Splendid, Bella Dahl, Tart, and Straight Down.
Store hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Bellevue Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
• Starting wage is $19.00 per hour plus commission
• FREE medical, dental, and vision benefits eligible after 60 days of employment
• 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
• Employee Recognition
• Training and Development
• Flexible Schedule
• A luxurious, recently remodeled hotel and cutting-edge fitness facility
• A unique, thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow
• Free parking and other great perks!
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to set and achieve sales goals.
• Able to quickly assess customer’s needs and skilled at asking the appropriate questions in order to effectively provide guidance.
• Portray constant enthusiasm, friendliness, and positive energy with a genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
• Build lasting relationships with every client.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Work with team to keep store in impeccable shape. Assist with stocking, merchandising displays, entering inventory into the appropriate systems, and assisting with purchasing new inventory.
• Maintain persistent follow through with tasks and follow up with perspective clients.
• Assist with store events, parties and functions when needed.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• One year retail sales experience preferred.
• One year merchandising experience preferred.
• Computerized point of sales system experience preferred.
How to Apply:
If you are looking for a fun, professional yet casual atmosphere and a great work environment, apply today at:
*At Bellevue Club we are taking every precaution to ensure our workplace is safe. We are following federal health and safety guidelines as well as guidance from our state and local governments. In addition, we have implemented practices such as employee and member health screenings and social distancing practices to keep our workplace healthy.
Compensación: Starting pay $19 per hour + commission + free medical, dental, and vision benefits + free parking + much more!
job title: Salesperson/Stylist
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo