Technician Assistants work with other installation crew members to install bathroom fixtures, showers, and bathtubs from beginning to end. They participate in production including the review of project plans, drawings, and job surveys, under the guidance of the Lead Installer.
• Maintain inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all the necessary tools and job components.
• Adhere to all health and safety standards and installation procedures during every installation project.
• Always demonstrate a pleasant and professional attitude.
• Respect customers’ property by thoroughly cleaning up installation site.
• Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork and photos.
• At least 1 year of experience in construction with industry knowledge and understanding of the construction trade.
• A love challenges and being rewarded for your accomplishments.
• Exceptional communication skills with a comfortability working with customers.
• High attention to detail.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K and Group Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off including Holidays
• Advancement Opportunities
**Se Habla Español
** Text Titanjobs to 97211
Call for more details @ 206-558-8355
Compensación: Call for Details
job title: Tech Assistant
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo