Plumbers will install, maintain, and repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Plumbers are also responsible for inspecting drainage and other plumbing systems to ensure compliance with national regulations.
Why work at Pacific Bath Company:
• Competitive Pay: $62.50/hr
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Voluntary Insurance
• 401K Paid vacation & paid holidays
• Hiring immediately
What You’ll Do:
• Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
• Installs pipes and fixtures; assembles fittings and valves; and modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for installations and services.
• Performs inspections of plumbing systems to ensure quality control, adherence to all relevant codes, and to identify and replace any worn or damaged parts.
What You’ll Bring:
• Current and valid Journeyman Plumbing License in relevant state.
• Previous technical and trade experience (5+ years).
• In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems, as well as construction industry safety standards and procedures.
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal competence on a technical level.
• Excellent troubleshooting and time-management skills.
Call 206-558-8355 to discuss further
Compensación: Call for Details
job title: Installation Lead
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo