16605 6th Ave W cerca 164th ST SW
We are a local, Seattle-based property management company of larger apartment communities throughout the Puget Sound area. We are a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. We develop outstanding people and promote growth within our organization through our investments in training, technology, and career development.
We currently have an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician for a well maintained 300-unit apartment community in Lynnwood. The starting pay rate for this position is between $25.00 per hour plus benefits, paid vacation, and more, depending upon experience. We offer paid electrical 07b, asbestos, appliance and many other trainings to further your career. This position offers the opportunity for future growth and promotions.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the community, including assisting with the scheduling, management, and assistance in completing the make-ready process for vacant units, completing apartment work order requests, and overseeing work completed by third party vendors (landscape maintenance vendors, etc.). The Maintenance Technician must be technically proficient with a hands-on attitude and possess solid independent working and communication skills.
You mush have the following minimum qualifications in order to apply for this position:
– Minimum one years of prior apartment maintenance experience
– Good customer service skills
– Experience completing work orders and preparing make ready units
– Well-rounded technical maintenance skill set
– Experience with appliance repairs including washer and dryers
– Positive attitude and willingness to participate in a team environment
– Consistent work history and verifiable references
– Ability to pass drug, background and reference check
– Valid driver’s license
– Ability to be on call for maintenance emergency, one week on and two weeks off
– Willingness to work Tuesday through Saturday
– Ability to prioritize and work independently
If you meet these requirements and are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please email us a copy of your resume at [email protected] We understand that you may already be employed by another company and please be assured that your information will be kept confidential until you approve for us to contact your references or others about your application.
Please note that only candidates currently residing in the Puget Sound area of Snohomish County will be considered at this time.
Compensación: $25 hourly
job title: Maintenance Technician
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo