As a Service Technician, you are part of our services support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our high level of customer satisfaction. You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve various problems on-site at customer homes. Formal training provided through Statewide Remodeling will allow you to provide customers what they need when they need it. Additionally, you will always be on the lookout for preventative measures you can take, escalate issues, and serve as an ambassador for the Statewide brand. Your goal is to keep our customers completely assured and satisfied through your technical expertise and consistent and constant communication. Must have experience in Construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Go to customer homes to install new products or fix existing products.
• Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
• Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers.
• Positive attitude and a passion for customer service.
• Independent and teamwork skills.
• Self-motivated and well organized.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must hold a valid US driver’s license.
• Able to drive your own vehicle to and from service calls.
Ability to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 75 pounds without assistance. Bending, squatting, walking, standing, sitting, reaching, working with your hands, and repetitively grasping and manipulating objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination for prolonged periods of time.
This role requires prolonged travel with driving several hours per day. Mileage reimbursement available.
Call 832-263-2704 for more details
Compensación: Call for Details
job title: Service Tech
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo