116 Fairview Ave N
Sign on Bonus – $250 Part-Time, $500 Full-Time!
Mirabella Seattle is seeking Dietary Servers to join us in providing our residents with a great dining experience with us in our health center. WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN, NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Work Schedules Available:
- 6:00am – 2:30pm; days vary, one weekend shift required
- 3:30pm – 7:30pm; days vary, one weekend shift required
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assemble and serve meals (food and beverage) to residents in our health center, paying attention to individual needs and preferences.
- Maintain an attention to detail with regards to resident safety. This includes allergies, texture modifications, and therapeutic diets.
- Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines, maintaining an environment and work area that is clean, safe and organized.
- Consistently follow the specific standardized steps-of-service as directed by the Nutritional Services leadership team.
What Mirabella Seattle Offers You:
- Kaiser HMO 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life*
- Kaiser PPO 90% employer-paid medical, 100% dental, vision, and basic life*
(*based on working 30 or more hours per week, excludes on-call classification)
- 50% employer-paid dependent health insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 4% company match (after one-year)
- Profit Sharing Plan – 3% company contribution (3-year vesting)
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Vacation accrual – 2 weeks for 1-4 years of service. 3 weeks at 5 years, 4 weeks at 10.
- Sick time accrual (after 90-day trial period)
- Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Six paid national holidays (after 90-day trial period)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch, monetary reward)
- Tuition scholarship program
- Annual employee appreciation check, provided by Mirabella residents
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms for most positions
Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment
Our residents and employees live and work alongside one another on a daily basis – what better way to grow relationships, build connections and ultimately feel like you’re making an impact on someone’s life every day. Apply today and come be part of our community!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or view our available positions at this link:
job title: Dietary Aide
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo