655 NW Arkansas Way
Apply at https://www.hralliance.net/Apply/?Sonic or scan the QR code in this posting.
Fun. Flexible hours. Great pay. Fantastic people. Professional fulfillment. That uniquely cool SONIC uniform. Can this possibly get any better? YES IT CAN! SONIC Drive-In is a food service mecca, and our Cleaning Crew are at the center of creating that exceptional dining experience for our guests.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the parking lot and surrounding grounds, including pressure washing the lot
• Cleaning equipment
• Moving and cleaning shelving and storage areas.
• Cleaning and stocking bathrooms as needed.
• General cleaning the drive-in restaurants — including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, etc., as needed.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants
• Position may be required to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
• Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous service to our guests!
• Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in restaurants clean and safe.
We offer paid time off to PT/FT employees and FT employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits program including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers
Compensación: $13.69 negotiable DOE.
job title: Crew Member & Shift Managers
tipo de empleo: opción del empleado