116 Fairview Ave N
This position is offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Mirabella Seattle, Seattle’s premier upscale senior living community, is seeking an experienced Sous Chef with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Sous Chef or equivalent roles to help lead our team of culinary professionals for our fine-dining restaurant, upscale casual Bistro, catering services, and/or all other areas of our culinary program.
We are not a nursing home or typical retirement community. At our luxury, resort-like community, we are driven to provide our residents with the best hospitality Seattle has to offer, so our residents don’t need to leave home for an incredible culinary experience. Come join us in pushing the envelope!
The successful candidate will find great satisfaction in making people happy through food and in helping others develop their potential through strong, effective leadership. Rock stars do it with guitars and drums; we do it with knives, the best ingredients we can find, and awesome culinary and leadership skills. Additionally, we provide regular and consistent working hours and no more 11 pm or 2 am closing shifts! NO MORE LATE NIGHTS!!
We offer a morale-driven and friendly work environment (we want you to enjoy coming to work each day), competitive wages, and other fantastic benefits:
- Kaiser HMO 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and basic life*
- Kaiser PPO 90% employer-paid medical, 100% dental, vision, and basic life*
- 50% employer-paid dependent health insurance
- 401(k) Plan – 4% company match (after one-year)
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan – 3% company contribution (3-year vesting)
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Account
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- ORCA bus pass or offsite garage parking, company subsidized
- Vacation accrual – 2 weeks for 1-4 years of service. 3 weeks at 5 years, 4 weeks at 10.
- Sick time accrual (after 90-day trial period)
- Floating holiday (after one-year)
- Six paid national holidays (after 90-day trial period)
- Employee recognition programs (VIP of month, free lunch, monetary reward)
- Tuition scholarship program
- Annual employee appreciation check, provided by Mirabella residents
- Wellness center: fitness and pool
- Free uniforms for most positions
- Employee referral bonus program
(*based on working 30 or more hours per week, excludes on-call classification)
*Help us keep our seniors safe! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for employment.
A valid Food Handlers card is required and a ServSafe Food Safety Manager certificate is a plus.
Our residents and employees live and work alongside one another on a daily basis – what better way to grow relationships, build connections and ultimately feel like you’re making an impact on someone’s life every day. Apply today and come be part of our community!
To apply, respond to this ad with your resume or apply directly on our website at this link:
job title: Sous Chef
organización sin ánimo de lucro
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo