We are seeking an experienced Grounds Keeper for apartment communities in Bremerton.
This position will require reliable transportation and automobile insurance as you will be required to use your vehicle to travel to different sites. Our ideal candidates will be able to work independently and/or with a team and follow instructions giving by manager.
Responsible for the proper upkeep of the apartments grounds, buildings, common areas, and to maintain curb appeal.
• Ability to perform all required tasks
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather if needed.
• Ability to stand, squat, sit, twist, shovel for entire shift
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to stand and work for 8 hours.
1. Complete tasks as assigned by the Business Manager.
2. Work alone and in a team setting.
3. Comply with all safety procedures prescribed by L&I and OSEA.
4. Follow all maintenance department operating procedures.
5. Report any issues to the supervisor in a timely manner.
6. Perform such other duties as may from time to time be required.
Skills in the following areas desired:
Gutter Clean outs
This list is not inclusive. Other tasks could be asked of you by the Business Manager.
Drivers License, reliable vehicle and vehicle insurance required.
Excellent paid benefits – medical / sick / vacation.
Please send your resume and contact information to [email protected]
Please submit your RESUME and a CURRENT PHONE NUMBER to be considered for this opportunity to join our team.
Compensación: Great benefit package – Wage – $17.00 + DoE
job title: Grounds Keeper
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo