1818 Bickford Ave
We are currently seeking a Golf Cart Technician (Automotive Mechanic) at our Snohomish branch. This is a full-time position and is an awesome opportunity for an individual who is seeking a career outside of the standard automotive mechanic day to day. Individuals interested in everything from small engine repair, electrical diagnosis, accessory installation and design, will excel in this position. Come join our team!
• Responsible for diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of golf carts
• Travel to golf courses, complexes and/or businesses in order to assist customers and address concerns
• Ability to work without immediate supervision for extended periods of time
• Maintain all equipment and ensure tools are in good working condition
• Maintain general housekeeping duties in shop and property maintenance
• Work with the Service Manager to ensure consistent work flow
• Help maintain and support safety policies
• Maintain paperwork documentation
• Ability to read, write and communicate with co-workers and managers
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 3 years of experience as a technician (automotive or lawn equipment) or verifiable training required, golf industry preferred, but not required. Golf turf equipment repair experience a plus.
• Basic set of tools
• You must be in good physical condition; you will be required to continuously lift up to 50 pounds routinely during the course of your shift, this position will require heavy lifting, carrying, pushing, bending, twisting and pulling on a daily basis
• Current driver’s license and reliable means of transportation and must be insurable
Hourly, Full Time
Benefits: Benefit package available, including a 401(k) Plan with company match
Hours: Day shift, M-F
Please respond with a resume for employment consideration.
Compensación: Competitive Wage DOE
job title: Golf Cart Technician
tipo de empleo: tiempo completo